Once you get the license of ALYA platform, our marketing specialists will manage the installation and the configuration instance every time it will be necessary. Plus, when your network installation is finished and everything is running smoothly, we are there to handle upgrades, troubleshoot problems, and identify bottlenecks that are sure to occur after the installation.
ALYA support team will help you with:
- Work in cooperation with your organization to plan the strategy, execute and manage any campaign on any channel
- Writing optimized ads that stand out from the competition
- Optimizing your campaigns to eliminate wasted media spending
- Conversion tracking to calculate granular return on investment
- Setup reporting dashboards on different platforms
Dimensions are attributes of your data. For example, the dimension named City indicates the city (“Paris” or “New York”) which shows you where the session originates from. The dimension Page indicates the URL of a page that is viewed.
Metrics are quantitative measurements. The metric Sessions is the total number of sessions. The metric Pages/Session is the average number of pages viewed per session.
Custom dimensions and custom metrics are like default dimensions and metrics in your Google Analytics account, except you can add new ones yourself. You can use them to collect and analyze data that Google Analytics doesn’t automatically track.